Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sunshine, lollypops and rainbows?

Hye everyone!
Just an outfit post to show you what I'm wearing today! It is soooooo hot outside that I should be wearing something more adjusted to the weather but I just got this new shorts and I love them! Later on i'll be doing a shoplog because i've been doing a lot of shopping lately!



So I'm wearing
* New look flats - 5 euro 
* Navy blue tights - 6 euro
* High waisted shorts - New look - 9 euro! I'm soooo happy with them!
* Tshirt with stripes - H&M - no idea - I've never worn this before because you could see my tummy so good with it, but now I have my shorties.. woohow! Stupid tummy, as you may noticed i'm not your average skinny girl but that doesn't stop me for dressing the way I want!
* Camera necklace - Ebay - 2 euro
* Vintage handbag - 5 euro - 2nd hand

Xoxo,
Romah

1 comment: