Friday, August 12, 2011

Meet me @holographic, essence

Hello guys!
I decided to do a sort of review on the Meet me @holographic collection of Essence. and today I'll be reviewing the blue-ish one, called Blue Ray. I've had these polishes for a while now, but I never got to using them, but today I did, so I'll show you some pictures and tell you what I like/don't like.
So when I first saw the bottles I was completely exited! The colours are so amazingly pretty! So I bought 3 of them.


-Prism@tic white
-Gagalectric
-Blue Ray

So I decided to go for the blue one today, because blue is my favorite colour, and I just love blue nailpolishes.  When you see the blue inside the bottle it looks really pretty blue with sparkles and when you turn the bottle some pretty purple colours show off. Amazing! The bottles promises this nailpolish to be holographic but my hopes weren't that high, because Essence and holographic nailpolishes is apparantly a no go.



So as you can see, it's really pretty! But then.. I put it on my nails. And I really didn't like it. I didn't like the brush, it was to small, and I don't know it just didn't work for me! It wasn't a very opaque colour so I had to use a lot of layers before it was a bit okay. The only thing I did like was the color. It isn't holo at all, but I really like the blue and just for the colour I probably wear it a lot!


So this is what it looks like on my nails! 
Xoxo,
Romah

No comments:

Post a Comment